Conveyancing and Real Estate
KNG & Co. Advocates LLP specializes in conveyancing and real estate, offering a comprehensive range of services related to real property. Some of the key services provided in this area include:
- Negotiating, Drafting, and Reviewing Conveyancing Instruments: The firm assists clients in negotiating and preparing various conveyancing instruments, such as sale agreements, transfers, leases, and licenses. They ensure that these documents accurately reflect the intentions and interests of their clients and provide legal protection.
- Due Diligence on Properties: KNG & Co. Advocates LLP conducts thorough due diligence on properties to assess their legal status, identify any potential issues, and provide clients with a clear understanding of the risks and benefits associated with the property. This helps clients make informed decisions in real estate transactions.
- Property Sub-division, Amalgamation, Sale, and Transfer: The firm represents clients in matters related to property sub-division, amalgamation, sale, and transfer. They handle the legal aspects of these transactions, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and facilitating a smooth transfer of ownership.
- Banking & Finance Securities: KNG & Co. Advocates LLP provides legal advice and assistance to clients in banking and finance matters related to real estate. This includes advising on financing options, security documentation, mortgage transactions, and regulatory compliance in the context of real estate transactions.
- Property Development: The firm offers legal services to clients involved in property development projects. They assist in navigating legal requirements, such as land acquisition, zoning and planning regulations, development agreements, construction contracts, and compliance with environmental and regulatory standards.
- Landlord-Tenant Relations: KNG & Co. Advocates LLP advises clients on matters concerning landlord-tenant relationships. This includes reviewing and drafting lease agreements, resolving disputes, handling eviction proceedings, and ensuring compliance with relevant tenancy laws and regulations.